H&S Starter Document Pack
In this pack we provide all the information you need to ensure that your business meets its legal obligations for health and safety.
This starter pack includes examples/templates and documents for
- One-page Statement of Intent
- Full Health and Safety Policy (three sections)
- Simple Risk Assessment (no scoring)
- Risk Assessment Template (simple scoring, High, Medium, Low)
- Risk Assessment Template (5*5 scoring)
- Hazard identification checklist
- Method Statement Checklist
- H&S Meeting Agenda and Minutes Template
- Induction Training Checklist
- Training Matrix
- Toolbox Talk attendance sheet
- Safety Inspection checklist
- Accident Log
- First-Aid Assessment Checklist
- Incident Report Form
- Simple Fire Risk Assessment Checklist
- First Aid Box Inspection Checklist
- Fire Action Notice
- Fire Drill Record
- Hazard Report
Non Disclosure Agreement
The Purchaser undertakes not to use the Intellectual Property for any purpose except the Purpose, without first obtaining the written agreement of the Originator.
The Purchaser undertakes to keep the Intellectual Property secure and not to disclose it to any third party except to its employees; who need to know the same for the Purpose and who know they owe a duty of confidence to the Originator.
Nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Purchaser from making any disclosure of the Intellectual Property required by law, or by any competent authority.
For busy business owners, keeping things simple and focusing on the top priorities are critical. By implementing good practices in health and safety there can be many benefits including:
- Improved business performance by reducing workplace illness and injury and costs which will result in increased productivity.
- Creating consistency and establishing “best practices” for occupational health and safety throughout the organisation.
- Improved identification of hazards and risk.
- Demonstrating effective loss control to attract lower insurance premiums.
- Peace of mind knowing that legal compliance is being maintained.
- Financial benefit through the effective application of improvement, consultation, participation and operational processes (culture, lost time, insurance claims, fines, reputational impacts)
- Protect your business reputation
- Stay out of jail, avoid fines.
- And win more tenders!