ISO 45001 Transition Training (2 days)
Time & Location
About the Course
• ISO 45001 Auditor Transition Course
14 hours, over two days
On successfully completing these modules delegates will:
- Know and understand Annex SL as a framework for ISO management systems
- Know and understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Be able to audit ISO 45001:2018 based OHSMS requirements effectively.
This course is based on the IRCA specifications:
- PT250: OHSMS ISO 45001:2018 (Combined) Auditor Migration - 14 hours
- PT251: OHSMS ISO 45001:2018 (Modular) Auditor Migration – 7 hours
- PT211: Annex SL (Module 1) – 7 hours
1. Requirements of Annex SL
- The purpose of Annex SL Appendix 2 and its use by standards writers.
- The framework for a generic management system standard making reference to the high-level structure and drawing comparison with previous management system standards where appropriate.
- New and revised terms and definitions
- The relationship between the external and internal issues, the relevant requirements of relevant interested parties, the actions to address risks and opportunities, and the management system processes needed to implement them.
2. Understanding the requirements
- Context of the organisation
3. Auditing Skills
- Planning the audit
- Conducting the audit
- Auditing management system requirements
- Generate audit findings - evaluation of audit evidence to identify correctly conformity and nonconformity with requirements. Emphasis placed on:
- The context of the organisation
- Internal and external issues
- Relevant interested parties
- Top management (Clause 5)
- Actions to address risks and opportunities (Clause 6.1)
- Operational planning and control (Clause 8.1).
Who is the course intended for?
This course is recommended for professionals and auditors wishing to update their knowledge and skills to work with and audit the new ISO 45001 Standard.
Recommended – An in-depth knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007
Course Assessment and Accreditation:
Continuous assessment and 30 minute test
- General Admission£750£7500£0